Student Hub

How do I request a change to a student's programme details?


Requesting a change to a student's programme details?

From the Programme tab, Click on Actions


The Programme actions section has a Request a Change to Programme Details link at the bottom of the screen.

Selecting this link will navigate to an EASE Secured form that allows Authorised School staff to record the required change for Student Records Team to action.

The following changes can be requested via this link:

  • Programme of study
  • Year of study only
  • Mode of study only
  • Interruption of study (temporary)
  • Withdrawal/Exclusion (permanent)
  • Postgraduate Leave of Absence
  • Undergraduate Year Abroad
  • Postgraduate Extension
  • Thesis Submission
  • Thesis Re-submission